- Job Reference: 00096255-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
We are working with a company who are looking to recruit some Graduate Recruitment consultants to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a career in the recruitment industry with a very competitive salary and commission structure.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a fast-growing niche technology recruitment business that has received private equity investment. They are looking for exceptional individuals to join their Software Engineering division and support the growth of this highly successful team. They have a trusted brand, some fantastic global clients, and an unrivalled network of candidates within this space, so never a better time to join them and help drive your career and their business forward. As you grow there is an opportunity to work with and develop more junior consultants, as well as an opportunity to become a future Director.
Their Software Engineering practice has experienced tremendous growth in the lasts 12 months alone, and despite Covid-19, our client base continues to grow. They cover three core areas:
* Opensource languages
* Microsoft Stack
They have flexible working with all their systems on industry-leading cloud software so are happy for you to be in the Stoke office just 2 or 3 days a week.
They operate a true meritocracy that puts you in charge of your career, they have Directors in the business that started as Graduates and are now earning well over £100k and have members of last year’s graduate intake now running teams. Recruitment is a career that rewards quickly and rewards big if you put the effort in and our client has an unrivalled track record of developing people to these levels.
The business is on an inspiring journey with aspirations to be a globally recognised brand. This role presents an opportunity to accelerate your development, career progression and earnings that we believe is unrivalled in the market.
Duties and responsibilities
They are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join their team, They will provide training and career development in a supportive environment, market leading technology, a fantastic office where you will work with some of their existing accounts, supporting them to attract the top talent in very competitive markets. A passion for tech, you will help to run regular marketing campaigns and meetups (virtual this year) for both candidates and clients to help you to grow into a leading figure in the market
Skills and experience
* Good communication skills, both oral and written
* Excellent listening skills
* Ability to articulate to a high standard, and be persuasive in pursuit of an objective
* Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
* High levels of focus, determination and resilience
* Excellent task prioritisation and organisational skills
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable
* Competitiveness and a drive to succeed
* Strong work ethic
* Good attention to detail
* Passion for achieving and surpassing targets
* Desire to work to high standards and ethics, working professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team
Newcastle Under Lyme
* Very competitive basic salary reflective of experience.
* Fantastic commission structure, making it one of the most competitive in the market.
* Excellent benefits.
* Private Healthcare.
* Amazing office (pool table, xbox, free refreshments and breakfast)
* Vibrant culture
* Clear and transparent Development Pathway - you will always know what your next job is and what you need to do to get it
* Amazing L&D programme to make sure you get your next promotion
* Quick progression and opportunity to build a specialist team.
* Quarterly team events.
* Fantastic incentives, our top performers have been flown to Marbella, New York & Barcelona