Blue Arrow in Newbury, Berkshire are looking to add a Recruitment Consultant to their team to manage and grow a desk that supplies permanent catering and hospitality staff. So come and work for Blue Arrow proudly placed among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Well established team based in the main high street in Newbury close to shops and transport and our Newbury Branch Manager has worked for Blue Arrow and within the recruitment sector for a number of years so has lots of experience to share.
Our roles are perfect for experienced Recruitment Consultants or if for example you have a catering background and are sales focused you can join us as a trainee Recruitment Associate.
You will be involved in:
- Sales & customer service: sales actively and proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Placing candidates into permanent roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, administration maintaining records and databases
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working to targets, marketing and promotional activities
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway including promotion on passing probation to Consultant
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.