If you have recruitment industry experience and a passion for sales and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant where you can really make a difference then this could be the role for you joining our Blue Arrow Glasgow team.
At Blue Arrow our people are at the heart of our success and we are proud to be an Investor in People Platinum employer. Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
The Consultant role is a fast paced and varied position where no two days are the same and includes
- Developing a sales pipeline, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Sourcing, attracting and interviewing candidates, building a candidate network
- Placing candidates into temporary roles
- Building long term client and candidate relationships
- Service management - compliance, payroll and updating systems
This role would suit someone with
- A track record of developing business relationships and experience of business development, ideally gained within a recruitment environment
- Excellent communication skills - working with clients, candidates and stakeholders
- High level of drive and desire to succeed
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded with some excellent benefits and training
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Fully paid day off for charity voluntary work of your choice and a wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
So apply today and join a supportive business and become a Blarrower
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.