Blue Arrow Derby are expanding our award winning team, and looking for the next great addition, with a Recruitment Consultant heading up the industrial & catering division across Derbyshire & North Staffordshire.
Why should you apply?
The Derby office has entered its 6th year of business, and we have gone from strength to strength, from increasing our market presence in various sectors, our client base has not only increased but we are working in long term partnerships with some of the leading companies in the area, we have placed a record number of people in to work, with over us supplying over 130 companies across the area with temporary & permanent staff.
A Derby based office, 10 minutes walk from the City Centre, Free parking onsite, a mix of office and at home working.
The team is a blend of experience, a successful team who like to stand out from the crowded recruitment market, and like to celebrate collectively with trips out to Bowling, meals out, escape rooms, the crystal maze & lots and lots of Pizza, we are looking for a positive, engaging, driven, ambitious and fun member to join our amazing team.
The Consultant role is a fast paced and varied position where no two days are the same and includes ;
- Developing a sales pipeline, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Sourcing, attracting and interviewing candidates, building a candidate network
- Placing candidates into roles
- Building long term client and candidate relationships
- Service management - compliance, payroll and updating systems
This role would suit someone with
- A track record of developing business relationships
- Experience of new business development, ideally gained within a recruitment or B2B sales environment
- High level of drive and desire to succeed
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded with some excellent benefits and training including ;
- Reward and recognition, bonuses
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Fully paid day off for charity voluntary work of your choice and a wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
So apply today and join a supportive team and business and become a Blarrower.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage