Blue Arrow Derby are expanding our award winning team, and looking for the next great addition, with a Recruitment Consultant heading up the industrial & catering division across Derbyshire & North Staffordshire.
Why should you apply?
The Derby office has entered its 6th year of business, and we have gone from strength to strength, from increasing our market presence in various sectors, our client base has not only increased but we are working in long term partnerships with some of the leading companies in the area, we have placed a record number of people in to work, with over us supplying over 130 companies across the area with temporary & permanent staff.
A Derby based office, 10 minutes walk from the City Centre, Free parking onsite, a mix of office and at home working.
The team is a blend of experience & new starters, with the right attitudes and personalities prioritised over experience.
We are a successful team who like to stand out from the crowded recruitment market, and like to celebrate collectively with trips out to Bowling, meals out, escape rooms, the crystal maze & lots and lots of Pizza, we are looking for a positive, engaging, driven, ambitious and fun member to join our amazing team.
Who are we looking for?
Recruitment is hard, very hard, but extremely rewarding if the work & time is put in. So we need you to be
* Resilient to compete against rival agencies.
* Fast paced, as you will need to react quickly to vacancies and securing staff.
* Be able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike.
* Be proactive and organised in building a network of candidates and prospective clients.
* Be able to work calmly under pressure.
* Have fun while working hard.
You might want to know something about the job if you have got this far?
* Business development - via phone, email, social media, networking, meetings.
* Identifying and matching candidates to their ideal role and company.
* Sourcing & building connections with candidates looking for a potential new opportunity and finding the perfect match.
* Recruiting and meeting candidates
* Meeting companies to identify their needs and offering the benefits to choosing Blue Arrow to be their Recruitment Partner.
* Working hours are basic 37.5 per week, 08.00 - 16.30pm
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway promotions
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
The really good stuff & why you will come to work
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Bonus schemes from day one, regualr salary reviews, clear progression journey.
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
This role is to start in May 2021 so we look forward to your application.