- Job Reference: 00016232-1
- Date Posted: 16 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Croydon, London
- Salary: £18,000 to £25,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Supply Digital is a boutique company that specialises in placing talented creatives into permanent and contract positions throughout London, Surrey and Kent
Supply Digital is a boutique start-up recruitment consultancy specialising in placing high calibre creative talent within leading brands. Based in Croydon, Surrey we offer a young, lively environment where consultants can thrive and reach their full potential in recruitment. We are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team and grow with the business. If you’re looking for a truly inspiring work environment where you have the room and all of the tools for growth, Supply Digital is for you!
We’re looking for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant with a desire and drive to have a high earning potential. We offer a fantastic bonus scheme, a relaxed environment and high commission schedule so that you can thrive.
During the Covid-19 period, the role will be based from home and carried out via Zoom meetings, however, we are looking for a candidate who would return to our recently refurbished offices in Croydon when the time permits.
Your role would include
• Expanding the client base by actively sourcing new business and develop positive relationships as well as maintaining positive and effective relationships with existing active and dormant clients
• Be the key account manager for individual clients ensuring that the client’s needs are met and that the services provided deliver to the required financial targets
• Reporting to the director daily with an update of your current pipeline
• Sourcing, registering, screening and undertaking mandatory compliance for candidates including reference checks and RTW.
• Management of clients/candidates needs and expectations
• Collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing team to ensure engagement strategies are effectively delivered and targeted at key employers/sectors
• To ensure employers and candidates are fully supported throughout their customer journey
• Effectively supervise and support team Resourcers when required to fulfil placements
• To support the wider Supply Digital management team with operational duties and development strategies
• Ongoing opportunity to expand into our multiple sectors and be involved with different areas of the business
The role will begin with a three-month commission-only period with a view of a permanent position following.
Hours: 9-5pm Monday – Friday
High commission schedule