Recruitment Consultant (Commercial temps)
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant (Commercial temps)|
|Salary:||£18000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 13:08|
The role of a Recruitment Consultant (TC)
To maximise the opportunities within the Glasgow, Lanarkshire market and become the recruitment partner of choice in Commercial by delivering exceptional service levels to clients and candidates alike.
This is a full 360 degree role, and as such you will be responsible for achieving targets, business to business sales to include client site visits, new business development and revenue generation.
As a Commercial consultant within our Glasgow branch you will play a key role in building relationships with both client companies and candidates. Developing a deep understanding of client culture and their staffing requirements. In addition to this you will get to know your candidates, their qualities and aspirations, giving you the opportunity to help develop their careers and grow client business.
• Develop new business through various means including sales calls, email campaigns and dropins
• Attend meetings and present to clients, developing and managing your own client profile and establish a strong pipeline of jobs.
• Establish a strong database of candidates, sourcing suitable candidates utilising many different attraction techniques
• Develop relationships with clients, candidates and the local Glasgow community
Recruitment experience isn't necessary - Essentially we're looking for someone with an engaging personalty whose willing to learn with the right attitude! Ideal candidates will have experience within sales (B2B) or customer service and client relationships
If you have a genuine desire to establish and develop a career in recruitment then we'd love to hear from you. Full training and support is provided.
Words that describe you should include.
• Proactive & Tenacious
• Competitive & Driven
• Commercially minded & analytical.
• Strong communicator - verbal & written
• Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to forge lasting relationships.
• Desire to develop new business and establish strong relationships with new clients and candidates
• Knowledgeable of the Glasgow, Lanarkshire area
• Ability to drive with access to own transport
What you can expect in return:
• A salary of £18000-26000 per annum dependant on experience
• Structured Career Pathway from Recruitment Consultant to Business Director
• A market leading Individual monthly and quarterly as well as Team Bonus Plan Incentive Programme and Annual Awards
• Tailored internal & external training with our award winning school for excellence
• Career with Blue Arrow - Investors in People Gold and 41st in The Times Top 100
• Supportive working environment within our strong and successful Glasgow branch with an experienced team, Branch Manager and Regional Director.
If you would like to develop a career within one of the UKs largest and most successful Recruitment companies then please apply online, or contact Internal Recruitment: Jon Reed: 07881 333270 or Paula Crouch 07711 924592
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
Recruitment Onsite Account Coordinator
£18500 per annum
Call Centre Consultant
£10.12 per hour
Customer Services Consultant
£20000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
Customer Service Advisor
To be Discussed