We have two exciting opportunities for both White and Blue Collar Construction Recruitment Consultants. You must be from a construction recruitment sales background of White or Blue collar in any of the Construction disciplines we cover, such as Residential, Building, Civil and Mechanical & Electrical on a trades, Perm and freelance basis.
* Building, developing and maintaining a successful client base.
* Adhering to KPI targets to maximise growth potential.
* Negotiating business contracts to close deals.
* Providing specialised and competent blue or white collar operatives/staff to companies for temporary assignments.
* Developing and maintaining both the client and candidates databases.
* Ensure the support team attract and evaluate suitable candidates through competency based interview techniques and professional reference checking.
* Ensuring adherence to a busy management and meetings diary.
* Manage the support team to ensure all business correspondence, CV preparation, mail and e shot marketing is completed.
* Competitive basic salary within the £20k to £35k range dependent upon previous, relevant experience.
* Generous commission schemes are in place with strong earning potential.
* Car allowance upon reaching pre agreed targets.
* Potential of quick progression for a successful individual.
* It is essential that you have at least 1 year of Recruitment Sales in the Construction sector.
* Strong communicator.
* Confident manner.
* I.T. literate.
* Car owner (expenses will be paid and a competitive car allowance is payable upon reaching pre agreed targets).
* Living within commutable distance of Bristol.
Time 4 Recruitment:
Time 4 Recruitment was set up in 2001 with the aim to change the face of the recruitment industry, offering a personal, professional and quality service to all its clients and workers, and to show them that they actually care about their needs as captured in their strap line, 'the agency that cares'.
The company's approach and vision has been the key to providing a service that is second to none, which in turn has seen Time 4 Recruitment Solutions Ltd increase in size substantially year on year. Starting with just 3 members of staff, one branch and one division, the company has grown to three branches, a team of 32 with 5 divisions and well over 150 existing clients!
Time 4 Recruitment has twice received recognition for the impressive growth that the company achieved.
Time 4 Recruitment continue to expand their services at the cutting edge of industry to make further national progress with many of the country's leading Construction Contractors.
How to Apply:
Pleas forward your CV in the strictest of confidence via this advert to Rob Draisey, Operations Director.
the agency that cares