Blue Arrow Southampton specialist perm catering branch are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to manage and grow a desk that supplies permanent catering/hospitality staff in the Hampshire area.
Join this well established team of 10 headed up by our Branch Manager who has lots of experience to share having worked for Blue Arrow for nearly 15 years.
Our roles are perfect if you have some recruitment experience or if for example you are sales orientated and have a catering/hospitality/Chef background you can join as a Trainee Recruitment Associate.You will be involved in:
Training and development:
- Sales & customer service: Proactively developing new and existing business
- Placing candidates into permanent catering/hospitality roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working to targets, marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway promotion from Associate to Consultant on passing probation
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status Benefits:
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.