Recruitment Consultant Catering
- Job Reference: VN2266RCNorthampton
- Date Posted: 13 January 2020
- Recruiter: Blue Arrow
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £18,500 to £26,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Our Northampton branch are looking to add to their team so come and Join our Blue Arrow family where you can have the opportunity to develop your recruitment career with one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies running and growing a hot desk that supplies temporary Chefs, catering and hospitality staff to clients.
Our roles are perfect for experienced sales driven Recruitment Consultants or if for example you have a strong B2B sales/catering background you can join as an Associate and train into a Consultant role.
You will be involved in :
- Sales & customer service: Proactively developing new and existing business & visiting clients
- Placing candidates into temporary chef, catering and hospitality bookings
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working to targets, marketing and promotional activities
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway promotions and progression
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.