|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefit, uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Jones|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 17:10|
Are you looking to join an established business with the lion’s share of the local market and a consultative approach to it’s work?
We are the most established construction recruiter in the South West covering all aspects of the built environment; if you’re personable, driven and confident we would be interested in talking to you about a place on our team.
Due to the continued success of our talented and record breaking team, we are now looking to expand our office. We have a warm technical desk which requires a tenacious and commission hungry consultant.
This desk represents one of our core disciplines and an essential part of the design process within construction. Covering an area from Cornwall to the West Midlands, you will be recruiting and building relationships with construction professionals so a sense of humour and a great personality are essential. For the right person this role presents an excellent opportunity as there is good expand this desk which in itself presents future management possibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients, both local and national
- Qualifying and arranging the introduction of skilled individuals to construction market
- Advising industry professionals
- Managing the recruitment process
- Client and candidate visits
- Representing RGB Recruitment at networking events
- Numerous training and development courses
- Structured “Stepping Stones” career progression programme designed to ensure promotion through achievement
- State of the art recruitment software including LinkedIn corporate partnership
- Highly competitive salaries and commission structure
- Regular weekly, monthly and yearly office incentives and competitions including cash prizes, group experiences, staff nights out and paid for Christmas city breaks to New York and Dubai
- Convenient location with free parking just off junction 29
- Sponsorship deals with Exeter Chiefs and Exeter City Football Club with opportunities to attend fixtures for both clubs as well as celebrity sporting dinners which have recently included Harry Redknapp and Paul Merson
Whether you are an experienced recruiter or someone fresh to the industry with the right skills and mindset we would be interested in hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£20000 - £25000 per annum