|Salary||£18500 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: bonus||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Sales, Recruitment & HR|
This role would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant or equally if you have, for example b2b sales skills you could join us as an Associate and train into a Consultant role and be promoted to a Consultant on passing probation. Either way this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies within our successful award winning Derby branch to run a desk that supplies temporary industrial staff.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Derby are a fun loving team who are passionate about what they do, their team are made up of people with various backgrounds such as retail & hospitality and also people from other recruitment agencies looking for a different opportunity.
They pride themselves on working with some of the best Derbyshire companies and making a positive impact to the candidates that join them for work.
Their work and successes are shared as a team, with outings on a regular basis to restaurants, escape rooms as well as walks around the local park and group exercises to start the day right.
You can control your own journey and progression with us, for example our Derby Associate Director started as a Ttrainee Consultant, and during that time has opened his own branch and progressed in that role, developing the team and growing it year on year, everyone has that same opportunity with Blue Arrow.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway and promotion from Associate to Consultant on passing probation
Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
Performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
Out of hours service
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Placing candidates into temporary industrial roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, giving advice
- Service management: compliance, administration, processing payroll, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Working to sales targets and KPI's