|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 10:31|
1 year fixed term contract managing and growing the desk that supplies temporary catering and office staff.
This role would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant or equally if you have for example call centre/sales admin/b2b sales skills/catering/hospitality/events you could join us as an Associate and train and be promoted into a Consultant role after passing probation. Either way this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK's Largest specialist staffing companies within our successful Eastbourne branch.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked 32nd and the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes and quarterly based performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Placing candidates into temporary catering and office roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, giving advice
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Working to sales targets and KPI's
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18500 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£22000 - £28000 per annum
£25000 per annum
£20000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£18000 - £25000 per annum