|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: commission, pension, 23 days holiday, incentives|
|Start Date:||2019-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 11:03|
RGB Network are a specialist Engineering and Design recruitment company based in London Victoria but soon moving to new office in Central London. We are currently expaning the Engineering Consultancy team. Currently have have consultants covering Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical & Environmental but are looking for someone to join us working on Mechanical / Electrical or Civil Engineering recruitment.
Both desks have been running at RGB for over 20 years and has an established client and candidate database. You will be working alongside other consultants working with similar companies giving you a great foundation to succeed in this market.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- 0 - 24 months years experience within recruitment or sales.
- A drive to build and develop a desk that gives you the freedom to work with clients across the UK
- Have an interest in the engineering market
- Good communications skills and ability to build relationship with clients and candidates
- Recruitment is a tough industry but the rewards are significant if you put in the hard work so a real drive to succeed and develop your career is key
What we offer in return is an excellent commission structure, yearly company trip for those on target (previous locations include Madrid, Amsterdam, Valencia), 2 hours flexi time per week for those on target plus more weekly and monthly incentives.
For more information please contact Michael Power at RGB Network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£17000 - £20000 per annum
£17076 - £20000 per annum