|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 08:56|
This role would ideally suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant or equally if you have for example B2B sales skills you could join us as an Associate and train into a Consultant role.
Either way this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies within our successful Swindon branch to run an industrial desk that supply temporary staff.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Placing candidates into temporary industrial roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, giving advice
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Working to sales targets and KPI's
My name’s Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don’t hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£24000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: plus KPI bonus