|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Would you like to work for a leading, dynamic recruitment consultancy with a lively and supportive working environment?
At RGB we pride ourselves on being the most established construction recruiter in the South West, with almost 20 years’ experience in the industry!
We have worked hard to become the recruiter of choice for many local construction businesses and to provide our clients with a level of service that goes well beyond what is expected of a typical recruitment agency.
As well as having our finger on the pulse with all the latest industry news, we take the time to build long standing relationships with our clients and to understand their business requirements.
We also like to do our bit for the local community and actively encourage the next generation to consider a career in construction by attending schools, colleges and universities to offer advice on CVs, interviews and general career guidance.
There is a fantastic opportunity to join our lively and friendly team! We are looking for a tenacious individual to join as a resourcer and work closely with one of our experienced Principle consultants.
The role will include:
- Advertising and marketing
- Business development
- Qualifying candidates and taking detailed job specs
- Sourcing candidates
- Generating leads
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Adaptable and professional
- Ambitious and persistent
- Confident with a competitive edge
- An excellent communicator on all levels
- Experience in a sales environment
- Degree qualified
- Basic understanding of a 360 recruitment role
For us, the secret formula is about always looking after the team and helping everyone develop and reach their full potential.
Here are some of the great benefits we offer:
- Structured career progression with ongoing training courses provided
- Unrivalled and uncapped commission
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Regular incentives – financial, time off, prizes etc!
- Mobile phone scheme