|Salary||£33500 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
You will be managing client relationships across our national accounts and branch network optimising order fulfilment and creating new opportunities for growth.
Blue Arrow are one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Benefits & training :
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits, café and parking onsite at our HQ
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
Key responsibilities include:
- Seeking out new opportunities to develop business through liaising with National Accounts
- lead, develop and motivate your team, setting objects and managing performance
- Meeting with internal clients to discuss service requirements
- Assist with the implementation of new services and dealing with escalated issues