Recruitment Business Partner
|Job Title:||Recruitment Business Partner|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Newton-Coombs|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 15:17|
Central London (Near Liverpool Street)
Salary package: Base up to £65,000 DOE, 3,500 car allowance, up to 18% bonus + benefits
Network HR are working in partnership with one of the UK's most well-known brands to hire 3 Recruitment Business Partners as they embark on an exciting period of change. This organisation provides a wide range of products and services and is continuously expanding. Following recent plans to restructure and implement a decentralised recruitment function model, there is now a requirement to hire 3 Recruitment Specialists who will partner with a specific client group to support their talent acquisition needs.
The successful Recruitment Business Partners will display strong, hands on direct sourcing and head hunting skills with the ability to run robust process and deliver exceptional customer service. The roles will be 100% client facing working with your key stakeholders, functional leaders and the wider HR team with a vacancy volume of up to 20 roles at one time. Interim recruitment is managed via an RPO.
As a Recruitment Business Partner you will run a true end to end service inclusive of your own administration. You will work with stakeholders to understand their needs and produce concise advertisements to take roles to market. You will conduct a thorough and quality centric search process, complete all first stage interviews and then produce a shortlist of suitable candidates to the hiring manager. You will also be responsible for talent pipelining, strategic hiring and managing internal expectations.
Skills and experience required:
• Previous agency experience is highly desirable/essential – a true hunter style, permanent recruiter. We are looking for good tenure, credible experience and progression and proven success.
• Must have excellent customer services skills
• Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
• Any experience gained in-house must be delivering end to end recruitment including own administration if not displaying agency based skills
• Experience of mid- senior hiring, talent mapping, talent pipelining will be preferred
• Executive search / head hunting skills (advantageous)
• Robust recruitment processes
Our client is looking to commence the interview process straight away with appointments to be made February 2019 onwards. To express your interest or learn more about these exciting opportunities please contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's