|Job Title:||Recruitment Associate|
|Salary:||£18500 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Reference:||VN1418 Milton Keynes|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 08:34|
You could for example have a background in recruitment, sales, catering/hospitality, events, customer service, call centre etc...and you could join us as a Recruitment Associate and train into a Recruitment Consultant role.
Recruitment is a rewarding career and is a chance to be bold, entrepreneurial, and creative whilst building some brilliant relationships and delivering a first class service.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
A bit about the Milton Keynes team;
A well established team of 8 who cover all our sectors supplying both temporary and permanent staff to clients in the area. Our Milton Keynes branch is situated within walking distance of the main shops and the station.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business, visiting clients building relationships
- Placing candidates into roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Working to sales targets, marketing and promotional activities
My name’s Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role today and don’t hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Payroll & Benefits Associate
£22000 - £26000 per annum
£8.5 per hour
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday
£10 per hour