Recruitment Assistant - St. Leonards on Sea - Mon-Fri - 30hrs a week -£9.25P/H - 6 Month Contract.
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment assistant that is needed for a 6 month contract with the potential to be permanent for the right person. The working hours for the role are between Monday - Friday 09:00-15:30. Our client is a mental health patient transport specialists operating within St. Leonards on Sea. They are preferably looking for someone to start within in the next 2 weeks however this is not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a first point of escalation for recruitment queries
- Conducting interviews
- Ensuring updates and information is communicated effectively to the team
- Supporting HR Manager
- Ensuring that the health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supporting the training coordination and the on boarding of new starters
- Assist with general recruitment duties as and when required
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role.
- Some travel to other site bases will be required on occasion.
- Good Communication skills
- Previous recruitment/HR experience
- Able to work proactively
- Good attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Committed to upholding professional standards
Benefits of the role:
- Work life balance
- Possibility of going Permanent
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.