The focus of the South Central Ambulance Service Recruitment is moving towards online and as social media becomes more embedded in to our culture it is up to us to keep up with society. We are therefore looking to recruit into a brand NEW role.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a great awareness of the impact of recruiting methods via online and social media methods and a sound knowledge of recruitment.
A key part of your role will be to think of innovative ways of recruiting staff and promoting our Trust at careers events, recruitment days as well as developing excellent working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The overall aims of this role will be to:
- Focus on candidate attraction via social media
- Attend key recruitment events (across the Trust)
- Increase the scasjobs.co.uk brand
- Administrate our scasjobs website
- Engage with all audience members (of scasjobs)
- Enable a wider reach for potential new candidates
- Increase our followers, views and click-throughs (on all platforms) in a targeted manner
- Support the Recruitment team to use digital channels throughout the on-boarding process
- Work with the Recruitment Coordinators to forecast and plan social media content as per their recruitment plans for delivery across multiple social media channels, to maximise campaign success
- Work with the Recruitment Team to build the profile of candidates we wish to attract
- Be the Recruitment expert for online creative packages such as Sli.do to support the team in engagement training/events
- To deputise for the Senior Recruitment Advisor as delegated.
We are dedicated to becoming a local employer of choice and we believe by having this focus we will be able to reach out and develop our inclusion and participation engagement especially within BAME communities, Schools and Colleges, Disability and LGBT networks.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a knowledge of working with up to date technology, systems and be able to bring new ideas and energy to advertising methods which align with our brand and stand us ahead of our competitors.
They will also have:
- A degree or equivalent experience (ideally in Business, Marketing, English or a related subject)
- Evidence of continuous personal and professional development
- IT qualifications or experience
- The ability to communicate effectively and creatively
- Excellent attention to detail including excellent grammar and spelling
- Relationship building skills with
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to organise and prioritise own workload to meet organisational deadlines
- Experience of working with social media platforms and associated systems such as Hootsuite
- Experience of creating specific campaigns.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for full details of the essential criteria for this role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply early to avoid disappointment.
There is an occasional requirement to work evenings or weekends to assist with assessments or attend careers events.
We actively support applications from members of the BME community.
Communications regarding your application will be sent via NHS Jobs to your inbox. Please ensure that you are able to access your inbox on a regularly to check for e-mails relating to your application otherwise this may delay the process (and we don’t want that!)
Please provide e-mail addresses/contact details for your referees so we can contact them easily.
We do require at least three years’ worth of references (with no gaps) from at least two different referees. We require references from all employers within this time-frame, if you do not provide sufficient information in the referencing section of your application form, we will take this information from the Employment History section of your form and will go directly to previous employers via their HR departments. We will only contact your referees after we have offered you a job.
The benefits bits…
The starting holiday entitlement is 27 days per annum (based on full time hours) plus bank holidays.
All employees are automatically enrolled in NEST or the NHS Pension scheme.
We operate a comprehensive set of policies.
We also operate regular staff surveys and our staff are encouraged to develop transferable skills and experience.
We work in partnership with our trade unions.
Applicants who have a disability and meet the minimum shortlisting criteria for the post will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.