|Job Title:||Recruitment Advisor|
|Salary:||Salary Depending on Experience|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 12:56|
The hours are Monday – Friday 8.45 - 5pm.
- Work closely with Managers to ensure a clear understanding of recruitment needs and deliver effective and timely activity to meet these needs
- Act as a key point of contact for recruitment queries, providing a first-class candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Liaison with third party providers where appropriate
- Support other team members as needed, offering support with holiday and sickness cover where required
- Effectively administer the recruitment process, providing timely updates to stakeholders on interviews as well as on-demand updates on candidate status for vacant roles
- Conduct effective and timely screening of applications against relevant criteria
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritise effectively, and respond with agility as priorities change
- Ability to work effectively with confidential information
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience of building and maintaining customer relationships over a sustained period
- An understanding of employment law
- Experience of working in a Resourcing / People Team
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's