|Salary||£15.50 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
National charity is seeking is seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator to support their HR and Recruitment teams at their London head quarters
This is an interim position to start ASAP for a 3 month period and will pay £15.50 per hour.
The Recruitment Administrator will work with the Resourcing Manager to support with the organisation recruitment needs. Duties include:
- Deliver an advisory recruitment service to Hiring Managers for positions resulting in shortlisted quality candidates to meet their vacancy needs as quickly as possible within time to hire targets.
- Advertise internal and external vacancies
- To role model the Legion's values and behaviours that are expected from all its' employees and throughout the recruitment life cycle.
- Work in partnership with HR Relationship Managers and Coordinators on Resourcing activity and requests within their Directorates.
- Support Resourcing Manager in review of PSL framework.
- Liaise on a regular basis where necessary with recruitment agency partners developing credible ongoing relationships and firm understanding or their Agreed Terms and the impact on recruitment activity.
- Weekly completion of KPI's measuring cost and time to hire.
- Effectively manage the tracking and reporting of all self employed consultants and agency workers - spreadsheets to be updated and accurate on a weekly basis.
- Source temporary workers through the PSL framework.
- Effective use of iTrent and associated trackers/reporting mechanisms to manage vacancy activity.
- Demonstrable experience of working internal recruitment or agency recruitment.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes and ability to produce innovative and effective recruitment solutions.
- Sound demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates directly from the market, through job boards and recruitment agency partners.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator.