|Job Title:||Recruitment administrator|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Lungu|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 14:51|
Temp- Perm Salary £17,500 - £18,500
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
We are currently exclusively working with a nationwide charity based in Leicester who due to an internal promotion are recruiting.
The Recruitment Administrator is at the heart of what they do and is an integral part of the business. Therefore the right candidate should come from a strong administrative background.
The ideal candidate will:
• Previous recruitment experience is mandatory
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, have excellent IT and administration skills.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team, with experience of supporting colleagues.
• Excellent attention to detail, the ability to understand and analyse reports and to be confident in making decisions based on these
• To be able to manipulate data to produce analysis reports, charts and slides
• To be proactive and able to provide solutions whilst prioritising workload and working to deadlines
• To have an administration background
• To maintain confidentiality
• To be prepared to work flexibly and to undertake overtime on occasion
Interested? Please click apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's