|Salary||£8.50 - £9.00 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am– 5pm.
This is a temporary opportunity paying £9.00ph.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Administrator to join a busy team based in the Birmingham area. Our client is an established Travel Company, therefore the role is very varied and busy.
As a Recruitment Administrator your duties will include:
• Resourcing and interviewing candidates
• Obtaining references and new starter information
• Organising inductions of new employees
• Daily planning / booking / management / disciplining of temporary work force
• Processing payroll
• Reporting directly to the Contract Manager/Contract Co-ordinators
An ideal recruitment administrator will hold the following skills:
• Previous experience in recruitment
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service skills
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Excellent IT skills (inc. Microsoft Excel & Word)
If this sounds like a new exciting challenge then please apply to the role.