|Salary||£19000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Sales, Recruitment & HR, Miscellaneous|
You will be involved in :
- Key client Account Development and relationship management
- Working On-site and in branch alongside an Account Manager
- Involved in meetings with our flexible employee workforce and client
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, filling temporary bookings
- Service management: payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Working to targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Core hours will be 37.5 - 7am-3.30pm and you will need to drive/have own car due to the location
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to be nominated and nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.