|Salary:||£9.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 17:30|
£19000 per annum
Full time hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday - Friday
If you have recruitment experience then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with one of our clients who is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK!
We are looking for experienced recruiters to join their Field visiting officer recruitment team and assist with the full 360 recruitment cycle. The key objective is to ensure that volume recruitment is effectively completed, targets achieved, and to ensure candidates are fully compliant with Right to Work and all vetting procedures are completed within set timescales. Must have full 360 recruitment experience from initial CV sift through assessment/interview to offer.
* Posting job adverts in line with current requirement
* CV sifting, pre-screening candidates and face to face interviews
* Maintaining communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process
* Planning recruitment events from start to finish
* Maintaining recruitment records for MI purposes
* Ensure all new recruits have completed all vetting procedures and new starter paperwork
* All other administrative duties required by the management team
* Own transport and willing to travel to various locations
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Attention to detail
* Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Good questioning and listening skills
* Results focused with the ability to meet challenging targets
* Able to work effectively as a team as well as independently
* Ability to think on your feet and resolve issues and provide solutions
This role is offered on a temporary basis working 37.5hrs per week.
If you have experience working in recruitment, we want to hear from you! Please click to apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's