Receptionists (Evening) - Part-time - Derby
|Job Title:||Receptionists (Evening) - Part-time - Derby|
|Salary:||Up to £9.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 15:46|
Evening Receptionists (Temp) - Part-time
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit 6 temporary part-time evening receptionists to support our clients extended opening hours.
Please note this is a temporary position starting on Monday 30th September 2019 until Friday 1st May 2020. Candidates who apply should ideally be immediately available or have a short notice period.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work part-time work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment. On-site parking and on-site facilities.
Pay Rate: £9.33 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (7:00pm - 1:00am) - 30 hours per week
About The Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in an office environment.
Duties Will Include:
* Acting as first point of contact including answering calls and emails, responding accordingly or signposting appropriately
* Meeting and greeting students and visitors coming to site
* Switchboard duties
* Ensuring visitor passes are issued
* Booking in car park spaces
* Supporting on self-access barriers
* Data Entry
* General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications
* Previous experience working in a busy office environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. This site is also easily commutable to via bus services, and there is a bus service available from the bus and train station.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Night & Evening Receptionists (Temporary) - Derby
Up to £10.50 per hour
Schedulers / Planners - Derby
£19000.00 - £21500.00 per annum
£8.21 - £10.5 per hour
PA / Support Officer
Up to £11.87 per hour
Secretary / PA
£19000 - £20000 per annum