Blue Arrow are recruiting for experienced receptionists to assist our clients with temporary assignments throughout North and South Lanarkshire and Stirling. The roles will be in various industries such as commercial, manufacturing and logistics, so experience in any of these sectors would be advantageous.
As you will be the first point of contact for the company with external and internal visitors, you will be well presented and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Meeting and greeting customers, clients and staff to the premises
* Directing guests to the appropriate departments
* Answering the phone to internal and external lines
* Sorting mail into the business
* Setting appointments
* Filing, faxing and emailing where necessary
As these are temporary roles, the duration and hours of work of roles will vary from assignment and clients. The benefit of temporary roles is that you can work around any existing commitments that you may have.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
If you are available for your next temporary role, or would like to hear more information on the roles that we have, then please send your CV by clicking on the Apply Now button for immediate consideration.