Receptionist / Trainee Centre Manager
|Job Title:||Receptionist / Trainee Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£11.20 - £13.30 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 17:27|
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay between £11.28 and £13.30 per hour dependant on experience.
The main duties of the Receptionist / Trainee Centre Manager will be:
- Be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors;
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times;
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
- Answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Responsible for housekeeping and presentation of the Reception area
- Manage meeting room diary and conference room reservations.
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Ordering of supplies and general administration
- Supporting the Centre Manager with the day to day management of the centre
- Previous Reception / Front of House experience
- PC literate, including MS Office packages.
- Possess an excellent understanding of customer service
- Maintain a professional appearance and business-like manner at all times in order to instil confidence in the services provided
- Willing to undergo training to support the Centre Manager with the management of the building / centre.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's