|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
You will be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors. Providing high levels of customer service at all times. Ensuring a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
• Assist in hosting networking events to create and forge new relationships with potential customers and relevant stakeholders
• Familiar with telecomms industry terminology, USPs, sales process and pricing and the ability to communicate this to potential customers
• To provide 'best in class' customer service to all customers
• To liaise with all existing customers and potential new customers to strengthen and grow good customer relationships by understanding their businesses
• Ensure all day to day customer needs and complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and to ensure total customer satisfaction
Key Skills Requirements/Qualifications:
• Personal and professional with proven experience in customer care and people skills. A strong verbal communicator with excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate comfortably with all other internal staff at all levels
• Strong IT skills, with a sound grasp of social media and how this can be used to engage with relevant stakeholders and build a community – twitter, facebook etc.
• Ability to work unsupervised within company procedures and with guidance from the line management