- Job Reference: 00053340-1
- Date Posted: 31 December 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Salary: £18,000
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
* Location: Canterbury
* Salary: £18,000 per annum
* Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week working over a 7 day rota between the hours of 8am and 8pm on a rota with other colleagues in the team. Reduced hours (part time) could be considered.
Our client is expanding their Administration team and recruiting for friendly, welcoming and dedicated person to join the Receptionist meet and greet aspect of the business.
You should have experience of working in an office environment, making appointments and have a keen eye for detail as well as be able to display exceptional customer service skills at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
* Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above.
* Proven experience in an administration environment
* Proven experience of booking appointments
* Excellent IT Skills
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to work from home
Due to the nature of our client’s business, and in accordance with UK Government guidance, all successful applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are medically exempt.