|Salary||£20000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
I am seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, and experienced receptionist/secretary to work in Central Bristol. Working hours are 37½ hours each week starting at 8.30am and finishing at 5.00pm. This is a busy and varied role and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a close knit team but also complete tasks independently and to deadlines. Offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.
In addition to being the first point of call for answering the telephone, greeting clients and running the meeting room bookings, the role will also involve liaison with the technical staff in providing additional administrative support such as booking travel arrangements, dealing with incoming and outgoing post and helping in the preparation of monthly reports. As a front of house role, the candidate would need to have an excellent telephone manner and personable nature.
Working hours are 37½ hours each week starting at 8:30am and finishing at 5:00pm. There is a one hour lunch break to be taken between 12:00pm and 2:00pm at a time alternating with another member of the admin team. Some flexibility would be beneficial when required by meetings and deadlines.
The main duties are:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Greeting clients
- Management of meeting and conference room diary
- Organising refreshments and catering for meetings.
- Pre meeting set up and post meeting clearing up of meeting rooms
- Support to the technical team in preparation of reports, audio typing for meeting minutes
- Opening and distribution of incoming post
- Franking of outgoing post
- Photocopying / binding / printing orders as necessary
- Arranging travel bookings (i.e. Hotels / Rail / Air)
- Booking of couriers
- Management of kitchen facilities including stock levels, emptying the dishwasher and general cleanliness/tidiness
- To work as part of the admin team and fulfil other duties as directed (and guided) by the team to generally assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Presentable with excellent telephone manner
- Pleasant and helpful disposition
- Excellent timekeeping
- Must be confident working under pressure, and multi-tasking
- Touch typist
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a busy office environment. If interested please click apply to send your CV or call Kirk on 01179 226 500 if you have any questions.