|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are currently working with a fantastic family-run 3* hotel located South of Gloucestershire/Bristol. This elegant venue offers 46 bedrooms and facilities for up to 200 delegates who are now looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
The Receptionist main duties include –
- Using a computerised system to handle guest bookings and enquiries
- Ensuring correct payment and guest requirements are recorded
- Ensuring a high level of customer care is maintained at all times
- Preparing cash for banking on a daily basis and completing receipts for all money received in
- Actively promoting and upselling the hotels facilities
The ideal Receptionist will –
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have good experience dealing with the public – preferably within a hotel reception environment
- Be knowledgeable with computerised booking systems (training will also be provided)
- Be friendly, warm and professional
This is a full time, permanent Receptionist position working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7, to include weekends. The pay rate is £8.21 per hour and a live in accommodation option is available if necessary.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to make the perfect Receptionist, please do get in touch!