|Salary||£10.25 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP, with the potential to go permanent and will pay £10.25 per hour.
The main duties of the Receptionist will include:
- Be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors;
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times;
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
- Answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Responsible for housekeeping and presentation of the Reception area
- Manage meeting room diary and conference room reservations.
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Ordering of supplies and general administration
- Previous Reception / Front of House experience
- PC literate, including MS Office packages.
- Possess an excellent understanding of customer service
- Maintain a professional appearance and business-like manner at all times in order to instil confidence in the services provided