|Salary:||£8.5 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Brady|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 16:52|
£8.50 per hour
Do you have previous Receptionist experience?
Are you looking for part time work and can start immediately?
A great opportunity has come up for an experienced and dedicated Receptionist to work on behalf a world – leading professional services company based in Horsforth.
• Meet and greet all visitors in a professional and efficient manner
• Open and close the reception and handover with security
• Issuing of visitor badges for external visitors, clients etc. These are to be returned when leaving.
• Log any maintenance issues around the building as and when required.
• Ensure all reception equipment is in working order and report any faults accordingly.
• Update the access control system with leavers and new starters.
• Answer all incoming calls, screen and direct.
• All external calls to be answered within 3 rings.
• All calls to be put through unannounced to all unless they have a PA.
• Any messages taken must be emailed through on the subject line and copied to relevant PA if they have one.
• Booking of lunches as and when required.
• Updating the Switchboard Phone Database direct with our provider with starters, leavers, new extensions etc.
• Copy typing tasks to be undertaken as and when required.
• Previous Receptionist experience is essential
• Excellent communication both written and verbally
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Team Player
• Can do attitude
Hours: Thursday's and Fridays from 8am until 5.30pm – training will be given and the successful candidate needs to be available for the first Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holiday, pension scheme, onsite kitchen, opportunity to work for a growing company and more.
Interested? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's