|Salary:||£7.83 - £9.60|
|Start Date:||2019-03-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matt Richards|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 15:28|
We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator to join our friendly team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
If successful, you would be joining a team of two other part time Receptionist / Administrators. Although a shift pattern is shown within this job description, flexibility in your availability and approach to work is a key requirement.
The shift pattern for this role is as follows:
Monday 12:30 - 16:30
Tuesday 12:30 - 16:30
Wednesday 08:00 - 16:30
Thursday 12:30 - 16:30
- Work closely within the Reception / Administration team to provide a seamless and ever-improving service.
- Create a great first / lasting impression for visitors to the site.
- Answer all internal / external calls and enquiries within agreed service standards.
- Distribute Royal Mail post accurately and send outgoing post daily.
- Issue travel tickets at reception, top up online as requested and maintain stocks.
- Provide statistical data on a monthly basis or when otherwise requested.
- Manage the booking of site / other taxis and general enquiries from customers and clients.
- Offer comprehensive administrative support to the manager and maintain the site Integrated Management System (IMS), which will include but not be limited to: maintaining physical and electronic files, scanning and copying documents, keeping evidence to satisfy statutory requirements available for audit at any time.
- Be an integral member of the wider on-site team, working flexibly across the site as required.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and / or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's