|Salary:||£11.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 16:36|
Oil company is seeking a Corporate Receptionist to provide a professional front of house service at their London offices.
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £11.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Corporate Receptionist will be to provide excellent front of house service and ensuring the smooth running of the office. The main duties of the Corporate Receptionist will include:
- To act as the face of the organisation, as the first point of contact welcoming visitors
- Manage security compliance for all visitors and contractors
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure the rooms are kept clean, tidy and stocked. Assist with meeting room arrangements including conference call details, set up of meeting rooms and organising catering where required
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times;
- Answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Previous Receptionist / Front of House experience in a busy corporate environment.
- A fast learner with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to quickly build good relationships with managers, staff and external stakeholders
- A confident communicator with good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisations skills with good attention to detail
- Positive and energetic team player
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- A can do attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's