|Salary:||£7.83 - £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Kelly|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 17:22|
The role of receptionist, you will act as the first point of contact for customers and visitors and will deliver high levels of hospitality and customer service. You will interact with everyone within the business including board members, head office colleagues and new starters to the business.
The hours will be between 9am – 18:30 on a shift pattern.
Dress code will be Smart / Business dress.
This will be a 1 stage interview.
Duties will included:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all visitors and internal customers.
- Dealing with queries & general administration duties in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Issuing visitor passes to maintain a daily visitor’s log for reference in case of emergency.
- Responsibility for the Security of the reception area and access into the building.
- Distributing Security passes and logging issues.
- Sample and incoming parcel management.
- Reception area is kept clean & tidy, ensuring displays are activated.
- Ensuing incoming post is distributed
- Manage the setup of fobs for visitors
- Cleaning / setting up the kitchen and board rooms when needed
This will be on a week to week basis for the foreseeable.
You must have experience as a Receptionist
Interested- Apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's