|Start Date:||February 2019|
|Contact Name:||July Humeniuc|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 16:41|
Acorn is looking for an experienced receptionist to join the Front of House team for a reputable company based in Malmesbury.
You will have to act as the first point of contact to visitors; you will need enthusiasm, drive and to enjoy challenges.
You must be able to work well under pressure and be able to multi-task in this fast paced environment.
The Front of House team is providing services and support to guests 24 hours a day, year round; therefore the role will require you to work five days out of seven, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
The Reception will be covered between 07:00 and 23:30 and shift patterns will be scheduled between these hours.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors, both in person, over the phone and via email.
- Management of transport for internal staff and external visitors (taxis, pool cars and hire cars).
- Flexibility to carry out additional tasks when requested when the business demands e.g SAP work, security passes, estates reporting.
- Manage an efficient handover between reception shifts.
- Attending training courses and meetings as required Ensuring that the agreed standard of personal presentation is adhered to at all times.
- Previous Reception experience, or experience in a customer facing role.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to perform well under pressure Computer literate, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a temporary position and could lead to a permanent role.
If you feel your experience can fulfil the Receptionist role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 465 666 and speak to Julia Humeniuc for a confidential chat.