- Job Reference: 00006375-1
- Date Posted: 9 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wandsworth, London
- Salary: £30,480 to £49,571
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you a compassionate Reception Teacher looking to make a difference? Would you like to join a school with an exceptional outdoor learning environment? Are you a Reception class teacher looking to work with a team of inspiring educators?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this position might be just for you!
In line with the Government's announcement, this primary school is operating on a rota basis to allow those children of workers critical to the COVID-19 response the opportunity to attend. However, during this period they intend to continue with essential recruitment for key positions starting in September 2020. This school will use a virtual recruitment process.
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with a two-form entry primary school who is currently looking a reception class teacher who has high expectations and truly believes all children can achieve. This two-form entry primary school is based in the borough of Wandsworth with exceptional links to transportation and parking on site. this two-form entry primary school is rated 'GOOD' during their recent Ofsted inspection and pride themselves in their links with the local community and exceptional facilities. This reception class teaching position is paying a salary grade range on the main Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on experience, £30,480 - £49,571 per annum.
To be shortlisted for this Reception class position, you need to:
· Have exceptional Early Years proven track record within a UK primary school
· Have exceptional knowledge of the Early Years framework and curriculum
· Be skilled at planning mark making and literacy experiences that enrich students daily lives
· Have exceptional phonics experience
· Be a reflective and solution-focused practitioner who is keen to be the best teacher they can be
· Be someone who can work both independently and as a member of a team
In return this school can offer you:
· A collaborative school with exceptional teachers who will welcome you into their classrooms and support you to be the best teacher you can be
· A highly diverse school culture and environment
· Exceptional early years setting with ample space and resources
· A working environment where it is safe to make mistakes and ask questions
· A Senior Leadership Team who still love teaching and who believe in work life balance!
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an updated CV to (url removed)
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most