- Job Reference: 00095790-1
- Date Posted: 11 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sunderland
- Salary: £550 to £1,000 Per Week
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
£550.00 - £1000.00 per week
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a reception teacher to work five days per week, commencing in January 2023 - July 2023. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching within EYFS and have outstanding knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum. The school are looking to employ an enthusiastic, professional, and encouraging teacher to join their team and liaise effectively with the other class teacher to conduct a successful job share.
The role will be 08:30 – 15:30 Monday – Friday.
This is a great school in the Sunderland area. The school aims to provide a safe, vibrant and exciting learning environment for all pupils and staff members, and they look forward to welcoming an experienced staff member to join their team.
To be considered for the Nursery teacher post, you will:
Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Preferably have experience of teaching Early Years.
Be enthusiastic towards teaching young children.
Know how to best support children’s early developmental milestones.
Have experience of supporting children with diverse needs.
Have successfully completed their induction year.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Branch on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.