- Job Reference: 00006031-1
- Date Posted: 6 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £24,373 to £35,008
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Despite the current Coronavirus crisis we are continuing to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with the care and education of Key Worker and SEND children. We have vacancies, including this one, for immediate start when the schools reopen.
If you are choosing to self-isolate for the period, please also consider registering ready for when the schools re-open. Schools will face high pressure, having faced a period of closure, so it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
Simply Education are working with a rural primary school outside of Spalding who need a teacher to cover their reception/Y1 class.
To be a successful Early Years teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an EYFS setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility