|Location||South Shields||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£95 - £120 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This is a lovely, friendly school who pride themselves on their welcoming atmosphere and happy pupils. Although we will accept applications from EYFS specialist NQTs, the school have stipulated that they are looking for a highly capable Reception Teacher who will be able to hit the ground running.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Reception Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Reception Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Development Matters framework
* The ability to manage support staff/key workers effectively and to create a stimulating learning environment
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Reception Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.