Reception Teacher - Maternity cover
- Job Reference: 00096201-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £25,714 to £36,961
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you a reception teacher looing to embark on a long term maternity cover position?
We are working with an excellent rated independent boarding school in the heart of Oxfordshire supporting them on a long term position they are currently recruiting for.
This school are on the search for an early years teacher to join their team on a long term basis to cover a maternity. This role is starting in January having particular responsibility for the education and wellbeing of a class of Reception pupils and work within our Early Years Centre alongside our Nursery team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has experience within this role or a similar environment
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie in our Oxfordshire Office on (phone number removed)