|Location:||Kingston upon Hull|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Adamson|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 17:02|
Pertemps Hull are currently looking for a Receptionist to work in East Hull at a busy manufacturing business, your day to day duties will include:
- First point of contact for visitors on site
- Help support with telephone and email enquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Take and distribute accurate messages
- General office duties including filing, scanning etc.
To be considered for this exciting Reception/admin role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience within a Reception/admin role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and manage your time
Our well established and reputable manufacturing client are looking for a Reception/admin person to join a busy team in the day to day running of the business. The successful applicant must have previous experience within a similar role and be able to help and support their current office staff.
This role is on a Temp to Perm basis for the right candidate and interviews will be taking place week commencing 18th February 2019.
Hours - 26 to 30 hours per week (hours are pretty flexible as long as it covers all 5 days)
Pay - £8.21 per hour
If you are interested in applying for this Receptionist role, please click apply now below or get in contact with Alex in the Hull office for further information on 01482 425220.