|Salary:||£8.17 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kelsey|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 09:28|
As the first point of contact the Receptionist must be professional and efficient.
The hours for the role will alternate week by week between- 8AM-4.30PM and 9AM-5.30PM and will offer a pay rate of £17KPA.
Other duties required of the candidate will include:
• Accept and distribute all incoming telephone calls to the Company, dealing with the caller's enquiry, and directing callers as appropriate.
• Answer all incoming emails and calls quickly and efficiently.
• Weekly reporting to all area of the business.
• Being the point of contact for HR and Payroll Departments.
• Raise purchase orders.
• Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing, etc.
• Greet visitors and notify their contact.
• Maintain and update reception documentation.
• Replenish reception stocks; including stationary, drinks machine & other supplies as required.
• Distribute incoming mail.
• Accept deliveries and arrange distribution of parcels.
• Chasing customer approvals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Confident telephone manner
• Ability to construct professional emails
• Polite and professional manner, upholding brand values as a face of the business.
• Fully competent in all MS office functions.
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ablility to multi-task applying skills to a variety of tasks.
• Experience of working in a customer facing role would be an advantage.
If you would like to join a friendly team please apply today, either online or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's