Reach Truck Driver
- Job Reference: 00023272-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Kent
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting role for an FLT Reach Truck Drivers to work on behalf of Red Rock Partnership at our client based in St Mary’s Platt, Kent.
You will be working with experienced and friendly people who are always happy to roll up their sleeves and pitch in where required. You will be taking order work, order instructions from the Production Supervisor. The role will consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks –
* Processing orders for dispatch ensuring their team works efficiently and accurately, all customer requirements met, quality control, foreign body recognition
* Forklift – Loading for Dispatch and unloading goods in and storing appropriately within the warehouse.
* Stock Control – Ensuring that goods received from suppliers are checked and counted
* Health and Safety – Ensuring that workstations are cleaned as per company policy, worker hygiene, COVID-19 rules are adhered to, Waste Management, work areas are kept clear and trip hazard free
This is a temporary role 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 8:30am to 5:00pm, additional hours may be available due to seasonal peaks or large order completion deadlines.
* Reach Forklift Truck licence
* Attention to Detail
* Supervisory skills
* Good communication
* Good work ethic
The main benefits :
• Access to a range of Personal Well Being Tools
• 24/7 access to a telephone and on-line Doctor Service
• Consultation Support Line – helping you reduce medical waiting times
• Employee Assistance Program – giving you access to specialist support agencies for Stress, Money Issues, Alcoholism and numerous other areas.
• Retail Discounts & Offers
• An online Pensions Portal
• Access to On-line Pay Slips