Rapid Response, Customer Service Representative
- Job Reference: 00011375-1
- Date Posted: 29 July 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Sterling Recruitment Services are recruiting for one of the fastest growing Waste Management companies in the UK. We are seeking energetic, reliable, and flexible customer focused professionals to join our Clients team as Rapid Response Representatives. Their Customer Service team are responsible for responding to all customer queries through a multitude of platforms they currently use to answer and resolve all inquiries while remaining dedicated to providing their customers with the best possible service.
Our client is experiencing a high volume of calls as they work with their customers and suppliers through the current COVID-19 situation and are looking for experienced customer service people who can handle a high volume of incoming calls. You will be answering inbound calls with customers who are potentially emotional, worried or upset and work with them to establish what is their reason for calling and sign post to the relevant department.
There will be some basic admin that can be covered such as changing direct debit dates etc and training will be given for this. Any calls that involve more complex needs will then be passed to the experienced existing customer service team.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Questioning and listening skills
* Computer literate
* Ability to work remotely and unsupervised
* Negotiation skills
* Prioritising and task management
* Problem solving
* Experience of logistics/freight forwarding or working in the haulage/waste industry would be advantageous
* Flexible approach to working hours
Working from home 5 days out of 7 with a flexible approach to working hours and an immediate start for the right candidates.
Candidates would be required to have their own Laptop or PC, access to WIFI and the ability to access Cloud Based platforms