|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £45,000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lovegrove|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 17:00|
A well-established, specialist sub contractor are looking for a competent Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. This is a senior role where you will be required to manage your own projects without supervision. The ability to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time is key. This is a growing business that will offer opportunity for progression for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE QUANTITY SURVEYOR WILL INCLUDE:
- Fantastic opportunity to work on a large range of projects nationwide across transport, retail, aviation and commercial use.
- Provide an efficient and effective commercial service from Pre-contract to final account ensuring timely payments and account/dispute resolution.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining accurate records on projects, ensuring communication is maintained with all concerned parties.
Must have prior experience as a QS in the construction industry and working with NEC and JCT contracts.
- Qualifications to degree level required.
- This position would suit someone from a Contracting or PQS background who is client facing and a confident communicator.
- Salary dependent on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's